Hey babes! Winter weather is cold, dry and not fun at all! It takes a toll on our hair, especially if you have natural hair. Here are a few tips to follow to help protect your hair this winter.
- Moisture is your BEST friend
- Deep condition as often as you can! Try to do hot oil treatments at least twice a month.
- Seal your hair with heavy butters to make sure you really lock in all the moisture
- Keep your hair tucked away! Opt for mini twists, braids or cornrows but PLEASE make sure you take care of your hair under your protective styles!
- Shoveling snow or going for a winter stroll? Cover your hair with a satin lined winter. As funny as it sounds, our hair gets cold! So protect it with a satin lined winter hat.